I want to focus on two green nutrients which will help to lessen the toxic load in our body and raise our level of protection on a daily basis.
Let’s look at Cilantro and Chlorella. When you talk about toxic heavy metals, mercury is at the top of the list. Normally mercury will be excreted from bowels and urine, but it has a half life is 40years! That’s right you’ll carry mercury in your body for most of your life if you aren’t giving your body cilantro and chlorella on a daily basis. The bowels will excrete 90% of the mercury and the rest will be excreted by the urine. Here’s where it gets tricky. Many health experts are agreeing using cilantro to remove mercury stored in your body works, but while the mercury is being pulled from the deep tissues, it’s not left the building yet.
“Cilantro mobilizes more toxins then it can carry out of the body, it may flood the connective tissue (where the nerves reside) with metals, that were previously stored in safer hiding places.” This can cause retoxificaiton if another binding agent isn’t used to help rid the body of the heavy metals that are ‘found’ in their hiding places throughout the body.
People who have eaten large salads daily full of cilantro have experienced this effect – moodiness, terrible acne, joint pain and more. While they were mobilizing heavy metals, they weren’t all excreted from the body fast enough, which meant they were detoxing and toxifying themselves the same time!” NaturalSociety.com 2014
Chlorella should be added to everyone’s daily diet as it will bind to toxins in the intestinal tract and prevent them from being reabsorbed. Clinical studies completed recently proved that using cilantro and chlorella can naturally remove an average of 91% of mercury, 87% of lead, and 74% of aluminum from the body naturally. How cool is that? As a side note, chlorella taken after a meal will help to bind toxins that could make you sick later.
Let’s compare Cilantro and Chlorella and you’ll soon see how these green twins work together.
- Highly effective heavy metal toxin binding agent and remover
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Increases HDL cholesterol and decreases LDL
- Prevents gas and bloating
- Prevents urinary tract infections
- Reduces nausea caused by toxins
- Adds fiber to the digestive tract – an effective bulking agent
- The fiber traps toxins so the body can effectively remove them
- Fights anemia with high levels of iron, and magnesium
- Helps to detoxify the tissues and this nutrient further helps improve liver function
- Whereas Cilantro pulls heavy metals from deep tissue, Chlorella binds further binds them for effective removal from the body
- Binds to heavy metals and environmental toxins
- Repairs the body’s detoxification functions
- Improves glutathione levels
- Cilantro improves liver health and Chlorella adds the much needed glutathione back into the liver
- Increases the intake of nutrients found in fish oil (Alpha and gamma lineolic acids) and other important fatty acids
- Contains the most easily absorbed form of B12 and B6
- Methylcoblolamine repairs the nervous system and damaged neurons which often suffer from heavy metal poisoning
- Helps to restore healthy gut flora
There you have it. The green detoxifying twins for better health. It's not too late, you have a healthier life waiting on you!