Vitamin E is needed for the production of energy and is stored in the body for only a short period of time with up to 75% of the dose being excreted in the feces.
- Antioxidant. Slows the signs of aging.
- Boost immunity
- Protects the brain from neurological disorders
- Reduces fatigue
- Improves skin problems
- Excellent for the healing of wounds
- Reduces symptoms of PMS and is a very good remedy to help with fibrocystic breasts if the cause is too much caffeine or a hormonal imbalance
- May help to prevent against miscarriage
Wheatgerm, broccoli, leafy green vegetables, peanuts, eggs and whole grains
The daily dose is between 400-1000IU. Any dose above 400IU, one should consult with a healthcare professional is you have high blood pressure.