I Do It For You
Many are asking what is it that I do when I come to lecture. Well, it's an easy question to answer! When I lecture, speak or minister, I spend 30 minutes to an hour depending on the time frame. Afterwards, I like to hold a Question and Answer session because many questions that are asked will usually cover someone else's question. Many people ask about cardiovascular issues, immune system problems, thyroid, energy, cancer, Fibromyalgia and usually I get those questions you can't answer in 2 minutes. So that leads me to the next phase of my lecture time. I make myself available to answer questions on a one-to-one basis. This can take from 2 hours to in rare cases 6 hours with people waiting to talk to me because they have health concerns they are desperately needing help with and I am more than happy to stay and answer every question. It's not just my job, it's my mission and passion to help as many people as I can that includes sitting down face-to-face at a church or conference.
We are working hard to come to your area and if your church, social group, etc would like for me to come and lecture about the incredible healing power of natural health and to inspire and motivate your church or group, please see the contact page on this website.
Health is a necessity and good health is available to all people. I desire to see you become an overcomer, more than a conqueror full of energy, passion and to live life and fulfill the destiny the Lord has for you!
Ward W. Bond, Ph.D.
Of all the glands in the body, the adrenals are often overlooked. We live in a world full of stress, anxiety and uncertainty and it's the adrenal glands that are taking the brunt of all that stress.
Adrenal fatigue is produced when your adrenal glands cannot adequately meet the demands of stress.* The adrenal glands mobilize your body's responses to every kind of stress (whether it's physical, emotional, or psychological) through hormones that regulate energy production and storage, immune function, heart rate, muscle tone, and other processes that enable you to cope with the stress. Whether you have an emotional crisis such as the death of a loved one, a physical crisis such as major surgery, or any type of severe repeated or constant stress in your life, your adrenals have to respond to the stress and maintain homeostasis. If their response is inadequate, you are likely to experience some degree of adrenal fatigue.*
During adrenal fatigue your adrenal glands function, but not well enough to maintain optimal homeostasis because their output of regulatory hormones has been diminished - usually by over-stimulation.* Over-stimulation of your adrenals can be caused either by a very intense single stress, or by chronic or repeated stresses that have a cumulative effect.*
How can I tell if my adrenals are fatigued?You may be experiencing adrenal fatigue if you regularly notice one or more of the following:*
Let's take a look how nutrients can better improve your adrenal gland function.
Adrenal Gland Function
• Pantethine, B Vitamins and Phosphatidylserine are nutrients that support healthy adrenal gland function.* Pantethine is related to vitamin B5 and helps to prevent over secretion of cortisol.* It is also a precursor to Coenzyme A, a stress reducing enzyme necessary for adrenal function.* B Vitamins
and Phosphatidylserine support adrenal gland function by supporting stress management.*
• Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folic Acid, B12 and Biotin support adrenal function, stress management, blood glucose metabolism and energy production.* Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant within the adrenal cortex and supports the production of adrenal steroid hormones such as Cortisol, which is synthesized from progesterone within the adrenal cortex and involved in stress adaptation.* B Vitamins support the adrenal glands in the production of hormones and coenzymes, and by maintaining the health of the nervous system.*
• Ashwagandha, Ginseng, Licorice, Pantethine and Phosphatidylserine work to support stress management and help to maintain cortisol levels within normal ranges.*
• Licorice helps to reduce the amount of hydrocortisone broken down by the liver, which reduces the workload of the adrenal glands.* Phosphatidylserine is considered an anti-stress nutrient for both physical and emotional stress.* It helps to modulate cortisol over-production and has been shown to have a positive effect on mood.* Pantethine helps to reduce the over secretion of cortisol.*
• B Vitamins, Ginseng and Licorice work together to support improved energy.* Licorice along with Eleutherococcus Sinesis Root Extract and Panax Ginseng are herbs that are well known for their ability to increase energy and vitality.* They help to rejuvenate the adrenal glands, reduce mental fatigue as well as support physical stamina and endurance.* B Vitamins are crucial for helping the body cope with stress and are essential for numerous functions including food metabolism and energy production, the
formation of red blood cells, protecting cells against free-radicals, blood sugar regulation, supporting adrenal glands in the production of hormones, regulating electrolyte balance and maintaining the health of the nervous system.*
On a future episode of Dr. Bond THINK NATURAL, I will be explaining the importance of the thyroid-adrenal connection.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PARACTIN® is a patented extract of Andrographis Paniculata, containing Andrographolide, 14-Deoxyandrographolides, and Neoandrographolides. Preliminary research has shown PARACTIN® to promote healthy inflammatory response via the inhibition of NF-kappaB, thereby naturally reducing the COX-2 enzymes.†
New research have tied inflammation to overexpression of a protein molecule called NF-kappaB, which acts like a switch to turn on genes that produce the body's inflammatory responses. NF-kappaB's expression increases in aging adults and excess inflammation plays a role in many long-term health imbalances, scientists have sought ways to modulate NF-kappaB and its effects in the body.†
HOW DOES PARACTIN™ WORK?
PARACTIN® works by naturally invigorating the activation of PPAR gamma, thereby inhibiting NFkappaB.†
When NFkappaB is inhibited, pro-inflammatory cytokines such as Interferon gamma (IFN_) and Interleukin 2 (IL-2) are reduced.†
At the same time, pro-inflammatory agents such as COX-2, iNOS, and TNF- also decreased.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PARACTIN™
• Nature's Most Important Herbal COX-2 Inhibitor†
PARACTIN® may be a useful dietary supplement for those who wish to maintain healthy inflammatory response system, promote healthy joint and brain function.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not
intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. *Levels already in normal range